cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the next BALUG meeting?

Subj.

-fomine
(9,976 Views)

Good question. I've actually volunteered presenting on the February meeting ("Architecting for Code Reuse"). Did not get any updates on the date/status either. This never happened before - two BALUG meetings not happening without a valid excuse ... Has NI Santa Clara been under zombie attack ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(9,962 Views)

Dima, haha 🙂

NI folks, auu?

-fomine
(9,939 Views)

NI guys any response?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(9,902 Views)

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in response. There have been a few transitions within the events department and we are working towards confirming meetings this month. My name is Nayyab and I will be your Regional Coordinator (RC) for the BALUG moving forward in 2017. Mary (your previous RC) confirmed a schedule with Rob Sims as follows for 2017 BALUG meetings:

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Nayyab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(9,879 Views)

Hi Nayyab,

Thanks for the update. It would be quite helpfull if you could update the March 7 meeting date on the Meetup page (https://www.meetup.com/bayarealabview) and post this info on the BALUG Landing Page (https://forums.ni.com/t5/Bay-Area-LabVIEW-User-Group/gp-p/5018).

Speaking of that landing page - it got quite useless after the 'great migration' to Lithium platform. All the contents got smashed into a single message list - not possible to find contents by browsing the pages anymore. It also lost the announcement section, documents section and many othet things (like polls).

I hope NI folks realise the damage they did to community pages and assigned a high priority to fixing this ... Do you have any insight into such plans ?

Meanwhile, lets do a quick BALUG member poll : please reply whether you think BALUG pages are now more helpfull, about the same or less helpfull than before the migration ...

Dmitry

Message 6 of 11
(9,874 Views)

I think the BALUG pages are less helpful. The same is true for the NI website in general.
I liked more the previous design and navigation functionality.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(9,839 Views)

Definitely less helpful.  I just got back from vacation and was trying to catch-up with the BALUG and was wondering where all the information went.

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(9,742 Views)

Is there a Bay Area LV User Group Meeting tomorrow (Aug 8, 2017) at the NI Office in Santa Clara (4600 Patrick Henry Drive)? It's not listed on the  NI Events page. I want to make sure before I drive for an hour to get there.

If there is one, is there a set agenda?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(8,198 Views)

Hi Kit, I got an update that it was moved to Sept 12th. So no, no meeting tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(8,188 Views)