From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to win FREE LabVIEW Training (worth $1,999)?

Then I suggest you show up to NI Technical Symposium at the TechMart in Santa Clara on October 15   We're showing our appreciation to the Bay Area LabVIEW User Group by giving away training valued at $2,000 to one lucky member.  You can use the "coupon" for any type of training from National Instruments (www.ni.com/training), introductory or advanced.  All you have to do is be a member of our lovely little community and be present at the Technical Symposium!

For more details on NI Technical Symposium - Santa Clara, visit www.ni.com/techsym.

Really, you all should be there even if we weren't offering this prize because a) free learning on topics relevant to you, b) free food and c) good opportunity to meet up with your fellow BALVUGers.

Who all is planning on attending?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,799 Views)

I registered last week

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,930 Views)

Well that puts you in the lead then, right?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,930 Views)

Hey, I will be also there. I received my confirmation 3 weeks ago

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,930 Views)

I just signed up for the symposium - looking forward to it and also to meeting area LV developers. And then you sweeten the deal with a contest!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,930 Views)

I am also attending - I have already registered - see you there.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,930 Views)

We do what we can, Rod!  It definitely will be a unique opportunity to meet a ton of other developers.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,930 Views)

See all you later,

Alligator.....

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,930 Views)