Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail Notification

Hello All,

At our recent BALUG meeting, some concern was expressed that people were not being notified about the meetings.  So, this post is a test.  If you received an e-mail about it, please let me know ... somehow.  (Private message, add to this thread, smoke signals, etc.).  If you see this post but did NOT get an email, let me know about that too -- in either case, please be specific as to whether you received an e-mail or not.

Thanks!!!

-Matt Bradley

************ kudos always appreciated, but only when deserved **************************

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,875 Views)

I received an email, but I know I specifically subscribed to this board (not just joined the group). I think a year or two ago when they started moving community groups into the forums you had to re-subscribe to any boards you wanted notifications for. My email preferences are also set to notify me of "New topics or articles posted in boards I subscribe to : Immediately". I think this is the default, but people may have turned it off if they find it annoying.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,873 Views)

I got an email notification about this thread.

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,866 Views)

I received an email as a result of this post too.  I think what gregoryj said is correct though.  Everyone's subscriptions were silently killed as a result of the website redesign a while back.  I'm pretty sure that I wasn't receiving notifications about messages in this group for quite a while until I did something like unsubscribe and resubscribe.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,844 Views)