From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Presentations - March 7th User Group.

Hi everybody,

We currently have several presentation slots still open for the March 7th User Group.

Please submit your presentation subjects to me (robert.sims@ni.com).

The deadline for submissions is Thursday February 23rd.

Thanks!

Rob

National Instruments | Northern California
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,065 Views)

Hey Rob,

I would be at the CLA-E Summit in Vienna on March 7, but you can put me for an Advanced Track presentation for May 9 meeting: "Architecting for Code Reuse"

BTW, your signature still says "UK & Ireland" Smiley Wink

This also reminds me of transition pains to the Lithium platform - I had to re-subscribe to several ni.com community forums as I lost update subscriptions during transition. It looks like we have a much lighter traffic on the BALUG page these days - which makes me think I am not the only victim of this transition ...

Cheers,

Dmitry

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,050 Views)

Thanks Dmitry.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,005 Views)

Ahh, I was wondering what had happened to my email notifications, but that explains it.  🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,963 Views)

Hi Rob,

I would be happy to give presentation on Image Processing in LabVIEW in one of the meetings. 

I would like to present on two optional subjects.

1. Image Processing in LabVIEW.

2. Image processing in LabVIEW FPGA.

Thanks - Amit,

Amit Shachaf
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,940 Views)

Hi Amit!

Thanks for your topics. We have a full agenda for this evenings BALUG, though it'd be great to have you on the roster for the Q2 user group (May 9th). What do you think about presenting at the Q2 BALUG?

Thanks!

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,884 Views)