Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda for Nov 14, 2017

Hi there,

Is there an agenda for the Nov 14th meeting? Also, what is the process for volunteering a presentation at the users group?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,336 Views)

C'mon guys Smiley Frustrated Having no agenda 5 days to the meeting is bad for attendance and bad for the community ... Looks like NI folks don't monitor this forum ...

Dmitry

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,267 Views)

Well, I won't be attending. Last meeting was a disaster. There is no proof this one will be better. Without posting information, how can you expect blind attendance?

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,237 Views)

I wasn't able to attend the last BALUG, but what is particularly bad in terms of schedule?

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,218 Views)

Hello all,

I truly apologize for the delay regarding the topic. I just heard back that there will be a presentation about LabVIEW NXG. 

If you would like to present at a future LVUGM, please reach out to Matt Bradley (mbradley@brad-tech.com) or Robert Sims (robert.sims@ni.com). They will be able to help coordinate future presenters and topics!

Again, my apologies regarding the delay.

Best,

Nayyab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,213 Views)

@CaseyM wrote:

I wasn't able to attend the last BALUG, but what is particularly bad in terms of schedule?

Hi Casey,

For the September meeting there was only a single presentation about handling the financial aspects of being a consultant, which is not very applicable to people under standard employment. I know Matt was asked to present last-minute, and he did a great job scrambling to get it together (I certainly couldn't have done better!). But, assuming he didn't have to fill in, that still means there only would have been 1 presentation scheduled. In the past there have been beginner / advanced rooms with 2 presentations each, which makes it much more likely for people to find something they are interested in. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,167 Views)