From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[X-NET 20.0] Scalign signal error (Possible Bug)

Hello

I am having an issue with the last version of the X-NET 20.0.  Can you check the frame generation with the X-NET 20 for a signal with an scaling less than 1?

I attach a picture with the problem

Bug_NI.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,434 Views)

I too want to hear NI's response, especially since I didn't know 20 was out already.  But I did just test this with my conversion library posted here and it does handle it properly creating the D5.  The benefit of mine of course being written in pure G is you can debug it and figure out why a conversion would be wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,415 Views)

Thanks for your answer.

I will check your library.

One problem we are having speacilly with CAN communication (ECU Measuremeent Tookit) is that the code cannot be debugged and seen, and as soon as some automotive parts we are working with are in "alpha" version, the CAN behavoir is not as expected and Labview generates some errors.

Since the library is a black box we cannot modify any code.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,386 Views)

Hi Henoc.

I am not seeing the same behavior with NI-XNET 20.0. Database file and VI used are attached.

ZY_Ong_0-1592998597000.png

Perhaps can you provide a simple example for us to reproduce the issue?

May be you want to try repairing the driver?

Senior Technical Support Engineer | CLD CTA | NI

DISCLAIMER: The attached Code is provided As Is. It has not been tested or validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use in hazardous environments. You assume all risks for use of the Code and use of the Code is subject to the Sample Code License Terms which can be found at: http://ni.com/samplecodelicense

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,260 Views)

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply. I tried with other computers and works ok. I think the problem comes with the region/language of the operating system.

At the moment, i just changed the computer. As soon as I have some time, i will investigate this issue further (since only happen with one specific a2l and in one computer configured in spanish)

Thanks for your answer and support.

Regards

Henoc 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,229 Views)