Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Melexis LIN Master and LabView

Dear Alex,

It has been several years since I have interacted with the Lin Master. At the moment I do not have hardware available. I only remember that I have created a VI which presented an interface like the one in the attached image. On the left side you will see that this VI checked for a connection with the Lin Master. Please look at the attached VI. I believe this did the job for me. I am sorry I cannot help further. I have no means to test this.

Good Luck.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,478 Views)

Thank you, for answering. The code you attached is the same I have, my problem is that I can Run the MPT App and connect to the melexis, but when I try to do the same from Labview, I can't get anything from the ActiveX functions(Only the default Values), I don't know why.(That mean that the Active X package is installed because I can select the functions in the property nodes, but when some value have to be read or Write I get an error)

Any idea, how to solve this?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,465 Views)

Solved:

I received a MLX_Development_Tools_2.3.0("Melexis Development Tools incl. GCC 2.x") with the installer of all the PSF functions, and now it's working perfectly.(The problem was related to the Melexis LIN PSF V1.52.01).

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,462 Views)

Great, good to know what caused this issue. Best of luck!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,459 Views)

you may need the 32bit Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(753 Views)