Benchtop Measurement and Test
Distributed Measurement and Control
Systems Engineering Software
You can request repair, RMA, schedule calibration, or get technical support. A valid service agreement may be required.
Provides support for NI data acquisition and signal conditioning devices.
Provides support for Ethernet, GPIB, serial, USB, and other types of instruments.
Provides support for NI GPIB controllers and NI embedded controllers with GPIB ports.
So, a newby I am... I am running a very simple program attempting to convert an existing MATLAB program into Labview VIs. Should be simple - right 🙂
I have some basic communication working, but trying to get the ECU to resond to a GET VERSION cmd results in a time out
However the CCP spy shows the command went correctly and did not get a response... I am curious why?
The code is simple...
The setup is:
So I am at a loss... I get the same timeout when I try and GetSessionStatus, or SetSessionStatus - which is what I am really trying to do...
Any help would be appreciated..
1) which Version of the ECUMC Toolkit are you using?
2) which hardware? NICAN or NIXNET?
3) which OS? which LV Version
4) can you add a NI IO Trace log file of the ECUMC API calls only to this thread which should give us more insight view
5) you may add a CAN trace file if you use the NICAN or NIXNET BusMonitor on the second CAN port and stream all CAN traffic to a log file
What do you need our team of experts to assist you with?
We'll be in touch soon!