From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.CBB file convertion to binary using MAXeye ToolKit software

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are using MAXeye tool kit for converting .ts file to .bin file. This .bin file is fed in to MAXeye toolkit to generate TV signal. Now we have .cbb file(.cbb file is a file format which is supported by IZT hardware) to be converted to .bin file.Our query is,  is it possible to convert .cbb file to .bin using MAXeye toolkit.

Ultimately we want to generate TV signal using NI instruments with .cbb file as input, please assist us. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,312 Views)

Right so, is this an automotive question?  I'm unfamiliar with MAXeye but I don't think it has to do with CAN buses or other networking.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,269 Views)

Hi

You need MPEG Transport stream file as an input and it should be complaint to the DVB standard. Different DVB standards uses different source encoding formats. You need to make sure the source encoding is complaint to the DVB standard.

From the link below

https://www.izt-labs.de/en/news/latest-news/details/article/izt-data-processor-allows-iq-wav-importe...

CBB file format is custom file format used by IZT, i dont think we can decode this unless you know how to interpret this file.

Regards

Ramesh

MaxEye Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,242 Views)