Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any PCIE CAN Cards Compatible with Labview RT?

Hi,

I am looking for a mini PCIE CAN card or PCIE 1X CAN card that will run under Labview RT.  Are any of you using a PCIEC AN card with Labview RT?

Thanks,

Phillip

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,122 Views)

Hello Phillip,

I do not believe that we have any PCIe CAN cards. Here is a link to the PCI CAN cards that will work on LabVIEW Real Time(http://sine.ni.com/np/app/main/p/bot/no/ap/icomm/lang/en/pg/1/sn/n24:PCI,n21:17,n17:icomm,n19:Real%2...). Please let me know if you have anymore questions. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Adam G 

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,111 Views)

Adam,

I was aware of the cards NI sells.  I was hoping another one of your customers may have found a third party vendor who sells a PCIE card that will work with Labview RT.

Phillip

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,108 Views)

Hiiii

Can anyone suggest what is the significance of LabView RT support in NI PCIe-GPIB card. Actually I have a computer with PCI Express X1 slot, for this I want to install NI PCIe GPIB card to interface devices. But LabView RT support is not in this card. Kindly suggest at what point, It will affect my measurement.

Is there any other substitute to find this feature with this GPIB card?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,275 Views)
I would recommend creating a new thread and posting your question so that you get more exposure! Four year old threads don't get much attention.
Rob B
FlexRIO Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,266 Views)