Archived Resumes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified LabVIEW Developer seeking new opportunities

Certified LabVIEW Developer seeking new opportunities

Good morning,

Recently I completed a long term assignment at ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company and I am now seeking new opportunities!

I re-certified as a CLD in August of this year and I am currently pursuing the CLA certification, as well as becoming certified in TestStand. 

Arcus Technology Services, LLC. is an NI Alliance Partner located in Katy, Texas and are seeking business opportunities to grow.

Steven Howell
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Certified Professional Instructor
LabVIEW Consultant
Arcus Technology Services, LLC.
steven.howell@arcustechservices.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,341 Views)

Re: Certified LabVIEW Developer seeking new opportunities

Hi Steven - I have recently downloaded an Impedance Analyzer vi from NI which seems very interesting.  The application includes a PCB and some instructions to use it.  However, NI states that it is given as is, i.e. no support:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Documents/PXI-Modular-Instrument-Implementation-of-an-Impedance-A...

I have built the PCB.  However, I have run into some errors in trying to run the Impedance Measurement vi.

I am interested in this application.  Therefore, I would like to get it to work.  I am rather new with LabView and would like to know how much will it cost to get it to work, i.e., correct the errors until it works.

Please, let me know if you would be interested.

Regards,

Alberto Gutierrez

flinst@flinst.com

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,227 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Certified LabVIEW Developer seeking new opportunities

It would be better if you try on freelancing websites. If you have good experience in developing then surely you'll get a good job from there. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,065 Views)