Archived Resumes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 years labview and teststand experience Searching for full time Test Engineer position in PA or anywhere if its remote

Highlighted

8 years labview and teststand experience Searching for full time Test Engineer position in PA or anywhere if its remote

• Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering
  • 8 years of experience of Design, development and testing in production  and manufacturing
  • experience with measurement and control using all NI devices as well third party hardware.
  • Competency with Labview, Teststand and Windows operating systems
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
  • Have worked in the communication, automotive, manufacturing fields
  • Capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques, and approaches
  • Well-versed with programming, troubleshooting and debugging for various applications in LabVIEW and Test Stand
seu12
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,102 Views)

Re: 8 years labview and teststand experience Searching for full time Test Engineer position in PA or anywhere if its remote

Hello, in what area of PA are you looking? We have a production facility near Allentown PA and are looking for someone with LabView skill to support production test equipment (both debug and development).

Let me know if it is of interest and we could arrange an interview.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,037 Views)

Re: 8 years labview and teststand experience Searching for full time Test Engineer position in PA or anywhere if its remote

Hi,

I lives in downingtown PA 19335.

Can you please give me your email id?

i will share my resume and contact details.

seu12
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,032 Views)

Hello,

My name is Nick Brown, and I wanted to reach out to you as soon as possible. I am with Triple Crown Consulting, and we are a staffing agency that specializes in placing senior level hardware/software engineers into a variety of different positions. I would love to connect with you and be a possible resource for you either now or in the near future. If you are interested, feel free to call me at any time. I hope to hear from you soon!

Nick Brown

408-680-2564

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(975 Views)