Actor Framework Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save as previous version (from LV 2016 to LV 2015)

Hi,

I build a basic program using actor framework in LV 2016 and try to save as previous version (LV 2015). The save as previous version option is worked properly but when I try to open in LV 2015 I face problem.

I want to know is there anything else I have to do while converting in previous version in AF, because in the basic code without using AF library the conversion is happening properly. 

I am attached the error code image.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,667 Views)

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing special that you must do when saving for previous. I've done it many times when creating demo programs for people.

A) When you do the save for previous, can you then open your VIs in LV 2016 and they work correctly?

B) When you are running, are you doing some sort of dynamic loading of actors? Is it possible that your paths are still loading your 2016 versions into the 2015 runtime?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,619 Views)

I am facing the similar issue.  After saving for previous version (to LV2014) from LV project file (LV2016), I see corrupted files.  Especially the messages made in LV2016 are corrupted.  I created a sample code for this and attached here.

@ However, if I open saved file in LV2016 I don't see that corrupted error.

Attachment: See LV14 folder for downgraded version.

--
Ajay MV

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,436 Views)