Actor Framework Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actor Framework in Germany

Hi,

I am pleased to know that we are a growing community also in Germany! I welcome your idea, and would be pleased to meet other AF users and share ideas, use cases, experiences. By the way I am realtively new to Germany (less than half a year) and have not been to the VIP meeting yet. What do you think, how can it be done? Would it be a meeting running parallel to the "official" ones, or after that? Do we need permissions from the VIP organizers? etc...

So in general I welcome the idea and would like to be there!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,943 Views)

I know who to talk to

Any others here who like the idea?

AQ: are you planning on coming over to the VIP Days in Germany in October? But Oktoberfest will be over by then

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,200 Views)

Oli_Wachno wrote:

AQ: are you planning on coming over to the VIP Days in Germany in October? But Oktoberfest will be over by then

Nope. My next work-related Europe trip scheduled at the moment is the CLA Sumit in Paris in April 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,200 Views)

I checked with a responsible person from NI Germany, generally speaking it's no problem.

I'd be willing to organize, provided that theres more than two or three people!

Waiting for everybodys feedback!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,200 Views)

Fine! It's also kind form you to organize it. I look forward to it because the we are in need of the most important thing to efficiently use the AF, and that is user experiences.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,200 Views)