Student Projects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELEDIAGNOSIS SYSTEM IN AMBULANCE USING LABVIEW

TELEDIAGNOSIS SYSTEM IN AMBULANCE USING LABVIEW.

TEAM MEMBERS: VAISHNAVI MURALIDHARAN,

D. S. SUGIRTHA RUBA RANI,

K. KIRTHIKA MEENAKSHI.

COLLEGE: THIAGARAJAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MADURAI.

ABSTRACT:

In the present era of competitive world , Time is one of  the most crucial factor for the increase in morbidity and mortality rate. Most of the deaths happen in accidents in the golden hour( 1 hour within trivial injury) .Therefore, if the time taken by the ambulance to reach the hospital is reduced,  the hospital authorities in the Trauma ward can make the necessary arrangement based on the patient’s condition. Hence early and specialized hospital management and effective management of the traffic reduces the pre hospital setting time, thereby contributing to emergency case survival. Hence a system is developed in which the vital biomedical signals such as temperature, pulse rate,blood pressure,ECG, respiration rate of the patient is sent to the hospital through GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) technology, before the ambulance reaches the hospital. This system also allows estimation of the location of the ambulance through GPS( Global Positioning System) technology and sending the information to the traffic control room so that the traffic is cleared if possible or the ambulance is informed to take an alternate path that is cleared. The software used for implementation is labview 2011 . Hence the system has the capacity to develop the scenario of the today’s medical emergency response system. This system will be very much useful in natural calamity and when there is mass disaster.

Comments
Prakashwaran
on

U ppl Rock..!!! Keep Gng Gals..!!!

All The Best..!!!

firstprize
on

Gr8 Wrk & Good Thinkin

Wishing u fr a Brightest Career Gals

arunprakashtce
on

Good work

pradeepl
on

Nice work

jansitce
on

wow!!!!!!!!super interesting..............

mac10
on

wow its amazing,interesting  and super

priya30
on

Good work...!!!

. All the best....

indiver447
on

i a v g i i !!!!!! t g m t a f i i i ........ w d

vaisllkk
on

nice....!

Vickyram
on

Great Work

Bhupinder2
on

The popular award contest has been closed at 12.00AM.

Results will be announced on 17th October(Professor's Day) at the Convention Hall.

Thank You for participating,

Regards

Bhupinder

Contributors