Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using myRIO to output analog signal and build a scope to measurement the analog input from myRIO

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user on myRIO and I tried to use myRIO to output analog signal and build a scope to measurement the analog input from myRIO.

I;m using FPGA to do this but something seems not correct. I cannot detect the excet signal from the analog output with an Oscope, the output wave seemed really wired. I hope someone can help me.

2.png

1.jpg5.png

And also the sample scope I build also have some problems.

5.png

I insert my codes down below and hope someone can help me check.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,587 Views)

about the codes I insert, my question is 

1. for output a signal, why the graph shown on the Oscope is different from the waveform graph because even the period and frequency are different >:

2.how to trigger the signal input from the analog input pin of myRIO and show it on the screen because in my VI, when I click trigger, there is no graph output on the screen and when I didn't trigger it, it has the normal input signal graph.

Hope someone can help me, even just give some ideas................................. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,554 Views)

Hi constantinex,

Has your code on the FPGA successfully compiled and is there any data being passed out? 

Try sending a simple sine wave from the FPGA over to the RT Host.

You can find plenty of examples on the following link:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/community/academic/products_and_projects/myrio?view=documents

I hope this helps,

Jinfone
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,531 Views)

@constantinex wrote:

about the codes I insert, my question is 

1. for output a signal, why the graph shown on the Oscope is different from the waveform graph because even the period and frequency are different >:

2.how to trigger the signal input from the analog input pin of myRIO and show it on the screen because in my VI, when I click trigger, there is no graph output on the screen and when I didn't trigger it, it has the normal input signal graph.

Hope someone can help me, even just give some ideas................................. 

Did you find any solution for this issue? I am experiencing the  same problem nothing seems to be working so far.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,104 Views)

I have exactly the same problem. If you find any solution for this issue please share the idea with me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,035 Views)