From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number not working for mydaq software suite

I have been trying to download mydaq software suite 2015 online because I am unable to download it through CD ROM due to the fact my computer does not come with one. Whenever I enter the installer it asks for the serial number and every time I try to type it in it will not accept it and does not view it as an acceptable SN. I called the support number and was directed here and was not able to get any type of help. Also I was informed over the phone that my serial number had expired? I'm not sure, the operator was very uninformed. I woud appreciate any help I can get at this point. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,458 Views)

I had a similar activation problem with my serial number, and I called in and they resolved it pretty quickly. What number did you call in to? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,432 Views)

Same problem here. I can ot install the NI myDAQ Software Suite 2015 which came with the mydaq student kit. I opened the DVD cover now, it was still unopened. The serialnumber is not accepted. The date on the box is 27-jun-16.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,935 Views)