Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myrio camera

Hello Sammy_K. My name is Sergio. I have some troubles with the vision libreries for miRIO. could you help me guiding me to install the miRIO software suit? I installed the miRIO LabVIEW 2014 that comes with the hardware but I have looking for the drivers and haven't found them. Please I am a little delayed with my proyect.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 41
(5,431 Views)

SSheko,

You can find the base software here:
http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/14603/en/

If you have a specific problem I would recommend starting a new thread. This one will no longer show up under new posts, and we prefer new threads so we can track the number of issues that people are having.

Tanner B.
Systems R&D Engineer - Aerospace, Defense, and Government
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 41
(5,405 Views)

one question, does it matter if it is connected to the computer USB or the myRio ? cause it works in my program when i connect it to the computer USB rather then the myRio.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 41
(5,170 Views)

it dosent matter

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 41
(5,148 Views)

salam

Je travaille mon projet  sur la carte NI myRIO .

Pour acquérir et traiter une image par NI myRIO j'ai besoin d'installer les drivers NI Vision RT and NI-IMAQdx dans la carte elle même et non pas seulement dans le PC , mais quand j'ai suivi  les étapes de cette tache  je trouve que je suis en face d'un problème de mot de passe et je ne sais pas d'où je peux le récupérer.

Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 41
(4,727 Views)

Hey Amelchehbani,

Did you inherit this device from someone?  Maybe they have the password.  Try googling how to reset the password.

Also, it helps to write in English if you can.  Google translate can only help so much.

Au revoir,

Bear

Regards,

Ben Johnson
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 41
(4,692 Views)

if driver is not installed.then how can i installed driver in myrio??

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 41
(4,272 Views)

As was linked above, if you need the software for the myRIO, it can be found at the following link location:

Required Software for NI myRIO

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/14603/en/

Also, I would recommend starting a new forum post if you have new questions. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 41
(4,255 Views)

Option of Software under devices and interfaces is not showing. Kindly tell me whats the problem

@Kristoff2 wrote:

Hey cwatts26,

You need to make sure the driver is installed on the myRIO itself, not just on your computer.  Find your myRIO in MAX and expand the software section.  Are NI Vision RT and NI-IMAQdx listed?

0.png

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 41
(2,487 Views)

Hey Mohsin,

Not sure if you mean that you don't have software stack under the software drop down, but you can always right click on software and select Add/Remove Software to see what is installed.  When the stack doesn't populate even when there is software installed it's usually a network issue.

-Bear

Regards,

Ben Johnson
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 41
(2,463 Views)