Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myrio camera

Your awesome.  I ended going through MAX and removed 4.3 then installed 4.2.  Works like a beast!

For someone being new with the rio and being patient with me, I just want to give you a huge thanks.  I was literally jumping around when i took a picture.  Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Caleb

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41
(7,380 Views)

Hey Caleb,

I'm happy to help.  I think the install order was what confused things but I think it should still work with IMAQdx 4.3.  I'll follow up and see if there is a bug there or just something we didn't understand.

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41
(7,373 Views)

hi what says Sammy_K is true, you can have problems backwards compatibility and can also be a problem that the camera required drivers or additional installers and despite having the sets of suitable tools can continue to have problems, we could work with a standart camera low resolution?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41
(7,358 Views)

Hi,

is it possible to use the same set of drivers on sbRIO 9636 for a USB webcam?

I think it has the same OS, USB, only the CPU is different.

I can see the USB device, but not as an IMAQ camera.

Older posts says it was not possible, but there should be new drivers...

Thanks a lot.

sbRIO.png

Neo
Hardware-designer, inventor, freak...
FEI, VSB Technical University Ostrava
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41
(7,089 Views)

NeoGHOST,

I wanted to let you know that I don't have an immediate answer, but I am currently researching this issue and should have more information soon.

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41
(7,060 Views)

Hi All, 

The latest request from Neo is answered here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Real-Time-Measurement-and/sbRIO-usb-camera-driver-from-myRIO/m-p/3026885#M15....

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41
(7,045 Views)

Hey,

Can someone please help me out here !!  I was wondering whether i can use optical flow cameras with myrio. To be more specific, can i use PX4 flow smart Camera?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41
(6,576 Views)

I have a similar problem with imaq and camera. The problem is I can't connect with my camera. I can see it on the MAX list  (4.png attachment) or in Vision Acquisition block in LabView but it's impossible to snap any image. When I am trying to acquire an image I have error like in the 5.png attachment.

Any ideas how could I fix this issue? Is it matter MyRIO is connected via USB or WiFi?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41
(6,387 Views)

What camera are you using?  Only certain cameras can be used with the myRIO, and that may be the case here.  Section 2 of this document gives a bit more detail.

Cody A.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41
(6,359 Views)

I found my camera on the list from your link. I am quite sure that I have a marked camera so it should work according to the list (attachment).

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41
(6,347 Views)