Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mydaq no supported devices

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

One thing you can try is going into your Windows device manager and removing any drivers associated with your device, then reinstalling the drivers. Sometimes, if a device is plugged in before the drivers are installed, Windows will find a driver for the device, whether it is the right one or not, and that can interfere with the NI drivers. What is your your specific device?

-Eric

Eric H.
Senior Field Applications Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(4,496 Views)

Hi Eric,

My device is a mydaq student edition with labview and multisim. I'd been using it for more than year without any issues. Then after not using it for 6 weeks, it suddenly isn't working. My OS is windows 7-64 bit.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(4,484 Views)

Hi,

Sometimes files get corrupted, so I would recommend taking the steps that Eric suggested above. When the forums are solved and are about a year old, the community tends to not look back at those very often. I would recommend you to post on the forum and start a new thread, that way you can have a better response from the community and possibly even better or newer solutions.

Best wishes,

Sal H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(4,444 Views)

Hi there,

I am using Windows 10 and I am experiencing the same issue. I have a students use myDAQ which has been working perfectly all semester up until last week. Now when I plug in the USB, the light on the myDAQ turns on but neither the DAQ Assistant nor the NI Device Monitor seem to recognize that the product is plugged in. I have tried deleting all of LabVIEW from my laptop and re-downloading/installing and that did not help. I have also tried reinstalling the drivers and "repairing" the drivers, neither of which worked. Finally, I have tried manually starting the NI Device Loader in my computer's services, but that also hasn't helped. I saw a note about firewall in a previous post on this thread and tried turning all of those off, but that also made no difference. I'm at a loss for what to try next, so any help would be extremely useful. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(2,363 Views)

Well, it's 4/23/21, and the "No Supported Devices" issue is still there.  I'm an MSEE, electrical engineer for a fortune 500 company with over 20 years of experience. My daughter is attending Penn State for her BSEE. Her classes use the ELVISmx/myDAQ. She's been having problems with the myDAQ, so I purchased one to walk through her labs on Zoom with her. I've been trying to get this device to work for hours now. It's the same issue as the previous posters. Device manager responds with:

RandyRho_0-1619164611912.png

and within DM,

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

File Version 19.0.0f0

The system is a Win7-64.

How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,488 Views)