Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO not detected as Remote Systems in MAX

I was trying to downgrade the LV RT runtime on myRIO 1950, but I can't find it under "Remote System" on MAX. Interestingly it is detected as plain USB device under "My System". Can anyone help me with this problem?

max.PNG

The board is detected just fine otherwise. It is detected by the remote system discovery troubleshooter, but completing that doesn't change anything. It is also detected just fine by both LabView 20 and 18. I can even deploy LV20 projects without problem. Heck, I can even try to run LV18 project. Obviously it fails, that's why I'm trying to downgrade the RT in the first place.

trouble.PNG

lview.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,636 Views)

My experience is with a myRIO-1900, but I expect that a myRIO-1950, connected using the USB port, should start the same way

I'm assuming you are running LabVIEW 32-bit on a Windows 10.  When you connect the myRIO to your PC via USB, do you hear the "USB Connected" sound?  And when you unplug it?

I'm not near a myRIO right now, but there are times that MAX can't "find" a connected myRIO  If that's the case you are seeing, try selecting "Remote Systems" and "Troubleshoot Remote System Discovery".  This has found a number of Remote Systems for me ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,566 Views)