Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensors

I have purchased an Ni9219 for my customer which is an university mechanical department, they are wanting sensors for the humidity,pressure and flow meter which are compatible with this model,can you suggest which are the suitable sensors for these which can fulfill his requirement.Thanks for the support.Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,477 Views)

@sobs33 wrote:

I have purchased an Ni9219 for my customer which is an university mechanical department, they are wanting sensors for the humidity,pressure and flow meter which are compatible with this model,can you suggest which are the suitable sensors for these which can fulfill his requirement.Thanks for the support.Have a nice day.

For pressure bridge type and industrial sensors with voltage or current output are fine with this DAQ.

Flowmeters often works with pulses per volume , the 9219 is a slow sampling card with accessible DI or timers so again an industrial sensor with voltage or current (20mA) output is maybe the way to go.

HOWEVER until all requirements are unknown, no more hints make sense ...

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,428 Views)

Hello

I agree with Henrik, do we have more detailed requirements?

(2,406 Views)

Thanks Henrik will get more details and let you know..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,394 Views)

Thanks as of now , they brought this machine for their use in a Mechanical department lab in the college, the professor wants sensors for pressure and humidity to be used with these machine..what more details should i get to know the apt sensor for this machine?,if you can guide me i would get those details..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,392 Views)

You or your Customer, the Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department, could download the manual for the NI-9219 which describes the 4 Analog input channels and their 6-wire connections, describing the types of sensors that are designed to be connected to them.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,289 Views)