From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation LabVIEW 2014 myRIO Bundle activation does not work

Hello,

i use Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64bit) and bought a myRIO 1900 with the LabVIEW 2014 bundle a few years ago. Unfortunately I haven't used it for about a year now and wanted to use it again. Unfortunately NI-MAX didn't start anymore and the myRIO was recognized by Hardwaremanager but not by LabVIEW.

After a long time of trial and error I uninstalled LabVIEW with all components and installed it again.
I can open LabVIEW but NI MAX still does not work. The start window is displayed and then remains in the initialization. Unfortunately, the software could not be activated during the installation because the NI server for the activation key could not be reached during the installation. I have requested the key by mail and entered it. Unfortunately the key is not accepted here (it is only shown in red).

I hope someone can help me, even if the information is limited.

Greetings
Fritenschmiede

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,806 Views)

Licensing issues need to be resolved by NI.  Try going to the equivalent of ni.com, or support.ni.com -- if there is a support phone number listed, I would also try that.  You should also endeavor to stick with a single version (or at least within a year or two of each other) -- going back 6 years to LabVIEW 2014 is probably not a good idea.  

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,762 Views)

Okay, thanks. I will try the general inquiries number as I do not have a service agreement with NI.

Greetings
Fritenschmiede

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,723 Views)