From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some problems when measurimg the EEG signal on NI ELVIS and NI-myrio-1900.

Hello everyone, I am a beginner about using myrio-1900, so I have some problem about it. By the way, sorry about my poor English.

The aim of my project is measuring the EEG signal by using myrio-1900 and some electrodes. I had learned Labview and NI ELVIS since last years. I can use Labview and Elvis to measure EEG signal without any problem, but I can't measure it by myrio-1900. I use DAQ Assistant function to get the signal on Elvis, and I use myrio analog input function to get the signal from electrodes. I don't know why I can't get signal. Is it a wrong function or do I need to use another function? I saw many people use this function to get the signal easily. 

If anyone understand what I am talking about, please reply me or send my a message. Thanks for your reading.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,972 Views)

Hi Wen,

Did you get any error message?

It would be help if you provide the development environment, such as the OS version, LabVIEW version, and please check the software on your myRIO.

By the way, you can post your issue on the local forum. e.g. NI產品與技術 討論區, ディスカッションフォーラム(日本語).

Jane

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,931 Views)

Hi Jane

I didn't get any error messenger. The VI can run, but it get the wrong signal I think.

Thanks for your reply. I will try to post my situation on the local forum. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,895 Views)

Hi Wen,

Could you provide the screenshot of the wrong signal?

There is a suggestion for you to install myRIO Toolkit to get started.

Jane

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,881 Views)