From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel emulation

Does anybody know how to implement a 2 tap tapped delay line on labview using usrp ? The idea is to multiply an incoming signal from the usrp 2954 Rx port by a multipath-doppler channel and then send it out to the receiver through the Tx port of the usrp.

What i tried to do is to use a wave generator in a while loop, the first iternation send the signal, the second one adds a delayed copy of the same signal with a phase shift due to doppler. This might be not correct but I really appreciate any advices or corrections.

I attached the labview nxg 3.1 project.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,663 Views)

Hi,

We have an example that has been developped by our application engineers that does Channel Emulation but on the VST. It would be great if you could take a look at how it was implemented and do something similar on the USRP using its FPGA.

Here is the link for the example:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Programs/MIMO-Channel-Emulator-for-PXIe-564xR/ta-p/3820490

Hope this helps!

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,605 Views)