From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot conmunicate with NI-myRIO

I was running my program with myRIO, but I noticed that myRIO was disconnected with my pc after half hour. Then it was connected no longer, even if I unplugged its usb and power supply. If I try to run the "Getting Started with NI myRIO wizard", and the attached file is what it shows.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,235 Views)

Hi,

What is the state of the status LED indicator?

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,187 Views)

@boy99544 wrote:

I was running my program with myRIO, but I noticed that myRIO was disconnected with my pc after half hour. Then it was connected no longer, even if I unplugged its usb and power supply. If I try to run the "Getting Started with NI myRIO wizard", and the attached file is what it shows.

What does your program do?  Are you doing any File I/O?  Can you attach the (I assume LabVIEW) program that you were running?

What does your program do?  To what devices is your myRIO connected?

When programs or computers stop working, it is almost always a "hardware" problem or a "software" problem.  Without knowing more about your hardware and software, it is difficult to suggest what to do next.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,133 Views)