Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic accident detection and rescue using myRIO

My idea is to create an accident detection interface using myrio 

the objectives are:

1. Drowsiness detection of driver using a camera within car

2. If the car met with an accident it should send rescue message to inbuilt phone number police and hospiTAL

3. we SHOULD built a button which should be placed  under the seat so that , during fake emergencies , the emergency services should be informed so

4. we should use ultra sonic sensors to detect change in car shape during accident

5. GPS and GSM should be included ton deliver the position of vehicle during accident  

SOMEONE PLEASE DO THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT AND POST IT USING 2018 VERSION PLEASE IT IS REQUIRED FOR  MY MAJOR PROJECT

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,292 Views)

Your 'idea' was moved from the idea exchange. The idea exchange is for ideas about improving LabVIEW. Your idea doesn't qualify.

I'm not sure what the intent of your question is. It seems like you want someone to make this for you? That's unlikely to happen, even with enough financial compensation. For the record, this is weeks of work, probably 8-16 weeks, depending on the details. The point of a major project is that you do it, and lots of us are morally inclined. Besides, I think you will (and should) be disqualified if you let someone do the project for you.

If you have questions about technical details, we will try to help.

Message 2 of 4
(3,232 Views)

Thanks to you, Your comment actually made me work hard. I finally made it and the paper is going to be published in Vol 9 No 4 of IJATCSE journal...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,742 Views)

Nice. I'd read it if it was public. I don't think it is.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,739 Views)