Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vi for storing data from oscilloscope

Hi,

I have posted before about finding out how can I transfer data from an oscilloscope to labview. Dennis suggested that I could benefit from the free course offered to learn how to do the programming in labview. I am doing that but it's gonna take me a while to learn that and I'm on a very tight schedule. Is there anybody who would be willing to share his/her code examples that I can use to modify to fit my needs. I know this sounds like too much but I really need help. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,256 Views)

You are talking about this post. If you are having problems with the example that you downloaded, why didn't you post back on that thread and explain what the problem is? You've got a very, very old scope there and there have been no posts in the forums related to it so you are probably going to do most of the work yourself but you do have some code that can be modified to suit your needs. The example looks like it will acquire a waveform and display it. You just need to explain what your needs are and what problems you are having.

Message 2 of 2
(6,253 Views)