Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code-61206 ( to control step motor )

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I need to control a step motor, to realize motor's positive and negative going rotation, position controling, ect.

For control accuracy, I use myRIO FPGA to output levels that I want. After compiling FPGA, I start to run RT VI. It comes an error -61206. But I cannot find out the solution. Can u teach me?

Situations are as follows:E[))(`R7KOP(9I@)Z51Y0(V.pngGH%Q]~Q}[_AITZREXBDFJ31.png8S4A09_4YZPYKUX9LA{ZC0R.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,059 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dana_Yang

Hello, 

first of all, u can see program execution by clicking lightbulb. After that You'll see when error occurs. 

image.png

2nd i can't see depth configure. You should add controls to see and set actual depth for reading/writing. (if You're using it)

3rd You opened fpga reference, but after that u insert control to (open/write? myRio?) Can u show name of this control? Propably it's not necessary

Can You show FPGA VI?

Greetings

Message 2 of 4
(4,021 Views)

Hello Szyszku,

Thx for your advise. I have executed  my program by highlight. It seems no errors. 

Then, I followed your advise and deleted ''Open/Write myRIO''. There comes a new error.

Error code -61203. 

Program that I  amended, FPGA VI, and error code are below. Can u have a look for me?

It is very nice of U~

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,014 Views)

Hello,
May i ask you to send me your program? I'm working on similar project, maybe i'll be able to help you.
Thanks,
Emil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,413 Views)