Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO deployment error: "Loaded with errors in the target and was closed. + The VI is not in memory"

I'm trying to deploy my project on a myRIO but encounter the following error : "Loaded with errors in the target and was closed." and then "The VI is not in memory"

If I put the whole content of my diagram in a Diagram Disable Structure -> still have the same error message.

If I remove the diagram content and only keep the in/out control/indicator -> deploys but stops a few VIs later with the same issue.

If I put back on the VI content -> sometime stops on the inital VI or stops on the later VI.

If I deploy the VI with its inital content alone -> I do not see any problem.

-> This makes me think it is a side effect of another problem.

Threre is no FPGA code in my VI (yet)

I'm using OOP, and it looks like the VIs with problems are the one with Classes/Obj, but I could not find a specific cause to this, the OBJ contains TCP connection ref.

Also this issue seems to arise when my code take >38% total memory. 

I'm runnning LV 2014 32b f1 under Parallels 10 (OSX vitualization) with Win7-64

How do I solve this ?

Where can I get more info about this error (log?, hidden log ?, etc.)

Thanks

Ch

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,173 Views)

"Answering" my own question:

The problem went away overnigth 😞

I did nothing special, I closed my project and re-open it this morning, also the myRIO was power cycle.

I did the above operations many time yesterday but this morning it seems that it removed my error.

Hopefully it is gone forever.

Still I'd like to have access to the error log to see exactly what was causing this issue.

Ch-

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,155 Views)