From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transfer image from myrio to mobile phone

Hello all

I want to connect my mobile by MyRIO, In datails I want to design an image processing program which overlay object that achived some requirements. I want to monitoring  these results .

If I don't have a pc , can I transfer the image from MyRIO to my android ohone via wifi or any other connection protocles?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,982 Views)

You have a few options, but I think the simplest is to create a LabVIEW Web Service on the myRIO which serves up the image file as binary data. I think you can do this by reading the file from the myRIO (e.g. from disk) in the web service and outputting it to either a text terminal or using a binary 'stream'.

Other options include BASE64 encoding the file data and returning that via TCP / WebSockets / Web Service. You can possibly use a Static Content folder of a Web Service and overwrite the file in that location.

You could also upload the image to a web server (e.g. using POST to a web script or FTP) and then just use the web url of the uploaded image.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,977 Views)