Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No audio output with myDAQ through Measurement I/0

Hello,

I am trying to play a MLS sequence over my myDAQs left Audio Out channel, since I want to play it over a loudspeaker.

I am generating a MLS sequence of a certain length and would like to write the samples to the DAQ output channel, but I am not hearing a sound so far. It works when I use the express DAQ assistant, I would like to use a chain via Measurement I/0 though. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong please? I have attached the file. Please excuse the quite spacey layout, I have tried to make it work for the last 3 hours and tried many different things and created a lot of room. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,230 Views)

Hey Ribbster,

the VI doesn't look very beautiful, but it should work with your myDAQ device.

I can't find an error in the programm at first glance.

Do you receive an error during the execution of the VI?

Can you attach a VI with the express DAQ asistant?

Regards, Stephan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,216 Views)

Thank you for replying Stephan! It doesn't look beautiful at all but the vi started out far more complex and I was narrowing its malfunction down over 3 hours and became tired of making it look neat, I just wanted it to work.

I can't believe it myself, but it works all of a sudden!!! I should add that I am using labVIEW through a virtual machine, it works most of the time, but the myDAQ is not very reliable with it. It just seemed to have needed a restart!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,209 Views)