From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Schedule and Meeting Organizers

We've had a number of meeting organizers "retire" from their responsibilities lately, but are lucky to have new members stepping up to fill the gaps. As a result, our upcoming schedule looks like this:
May 16, Louisville, Matt R

July 18, CSM, Sam T

Sept 19, Louisville, Ben M

Nov 21, CSM, Bill B

Jan 16, Louisville, Ed D

Mar 19, CSM, Buddy H

-------------------------------------------------------------
David Thomson Original Code Consulting
www.originalcode.com
National Instruments Alliance Program Member
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified Embedded Systems Developer
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,383 Views)

We have a new meeting venue for Boulder meetings in 2020. Details will be posted shortly, but it will probably be at CU. Here's the schedule for meetings and proposed organizers:
Jan 16, Boulder, Ed D

Mar 19, CSM, Buddy H

May 21, Boulder, Matt R

July 16, CSM, Sam T

Sept 17, Boulder, Ben M

Nov 19, CSM, Bill B

David Thomson Original Code Consulting
www.originalcode.com
National Instruments Alliance Program Member
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified Embedded Systems Developer
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,135 Views)

Can we move the July meeting?  That is the same time as  GDevCon N.A. Also if anyone wants to trade months with me, that would be much appreciated since I will be busy planning/running GDevCon NA. Sorry I just realized this scheduling conflict.  

thanks

Sam

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,126 Views)

Any tips for navigating the Boulder location?  How to find and where to park? Will we need to bring our piggy banks for meters if they have them? What is the building name and will the room be easy enough to find?  Etc...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,084 Views)

Hey all,

Here's some details regarding the meeting tonight. It will by in the Duane Physics building, classroom G131. If you enter through the east side of the building, the classroom should be on the right on that same level. As far as parking, here is a link to all parking on campus.

https://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/ucb_parking_map_1920_web_combined.pd....

Very busy, but the two options are most likely lot 360 (right in front of Duane) which will be paid parking after 5pm, or lot 436 on Regent which will be free but includes a decent walk. I'm not totally sure how much the paid lot is, but I can't imagine more than $5 would be necessary.

See you all tonight

Kyle

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,061 Views)