Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sill Seeking May Presenters

Hey all,

Matt is still desperately searching for presenters for the upcoming May meeting! Yes in a mere 2.5 weeks we'll be gathering again. Without speakers Matt will be forced to read the tax code for an hour minimum. A few things to help you choose your award winning topic (remember these don't have to be 30 minute masterpieces!)

• What's a project you've been working on at work?
  • Have you found a new favorite design pattern?
  • Any ways to speed up existing calculations?
  • Have you been playing with new sensors or other hardware?
  • Have you come up with a nice user interface for an application?
  • Have you tried test driven development?
  • What did you beat your head against a wall on for hours this month - then figure out a solution?

Let us know what you'd like to present on and we'll see you in a few weeks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,307 Views)

Arm twisting will begin tomorrow...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,217 Views)

I'm up for a presentation!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,205 Views)

Excellent - can you send me a message and tell me what you are going to talk about?

For those listening, we probably need one more presenter.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,203 Views)

Hello all,

We currently have three speakers:

• Dave Thomson
  • Ian Bloomfield
  • Marvin Perry

Dave is planning on giving a short talk, so it would be nice to have at least one more presenter.  Please let me know if you have  something you can/want to talk about.  I am looking for now.

Cheers, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,185 Views)

Hey folks - we are 8 days from the next meeting, but there's still time to volunteer to give a short presentation! We're still looking for one more presenter. Remember that quick tips, demos of techniques/methods you've recently learned about, and applications of LabView/NI Hardware are all fair game! Please let us know what you'd like to present on as soon as possible. See you next week.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,157 Views)