From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session Today! Large Application Development for Mission Critical Applications

Good Morning Everyone,

I will be teaching an interesting technical session today at the University of Colorado and at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and I wanted to pass on the invitation to all of you.  The same material is being covered at both of these events they are just at different locations and at different times.  I think the topic might be of interest to you all:

Large Application Development with LabVIEW for Mission Critical Applications

Session Description:

As software becomes rapidly more complex and plays a growing role in mission-critical applications, developers need to abide by established software engineering practices in order to ensure that an application is reliable, safe and fault tolerant.  This presentation will examine the typical development life cycle and explain the best practices and recommendations for programming with LabVIEW in a structured development environment. Topics will include configuration management, tracking and identifying changes that are made to code, requirements gathering, code architecture, ensuring proper style guidelines, validation of code, dynamic code analysis, and professional deployment practices.

Join us for the session at NCAR:

Where: NCAR - Bulding FL2

3450 Mitchell Lane; Boulder, Colorado 80301

FL2-1003

When: 6/9/2009   2:00-3:30PM

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/nievn.ni?action=display_offering&offering_id=515758 &site=NIC&state=CO&...

OR join us for the session at the University of Colorado:

Where: The Discovery Learning Center (DLC)

Boulder, Colorado 80309

Room:  1B70

When: 6/9/2009   5:00-6:30PM

Registration Link:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/nievn.ni?action=display_offering&offering_id=515759 &site=NIC&state=CO&...

Note:  Free pizza will be provided!  Please register so I can estimate the amount of food to purchase for us.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,657 Views)