Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting on Jan 19th

Just a reminder that we will be having a meeting in Golden on the 19th at 6:30 at Connects WorkSpace.

Testforce has agreed to provide some food, but we need an accurate count,

so I set us up with an eventbrite page. 
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/january-2023-alarm-meeting-and-post-holiday-party-tickets-490809904637
Please register to make sure we have enough food. You can still come if you don't register but no guarantees about food.

8 people have already registered

Sam

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,469 Views)

We only have 11 people registered right now. If you are planning on coming, please register so we have a count for food and beer. 

There will be free food and beer provided by Testforce.

There will also be someone from Testforce there to answer all your questions about the new NI distributor model.

We've also got 2 great presentations lined up by Kyle and Ben.

Don't miss it. It will be a good time!

Sam

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,427 Views)

I'll be traveling on business that day, sorry I won't be able to attend ☹️

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,422 Views)

Hello ALARM Members,

Sam invited Testforce to your Jan. 19th meeting in Golden. Testforce is NI’s Authorized North America Technical Distributor and their largest distributor worldwide.  I'm the local Technical Account Manager and Jarid Feldner is my Inside Sales partner.  I look forward to meeting you, learning more about and supporting the ALARM community.  

Best Regards,

Ron Johnson | Technical Account Manager

Testforce

O:  +1.972.980.9959 x7864
M: +1.303.489.3813

E:   ron.johnson@testforce.com
W: www.testforce.com

Ametek-CTS   Tektronix   NI   Keithley   Elektro-Automatik   Rohde & Schwarz   BK Precision   Viavi   Spirent   YIC   PCTEL   Introspect   DV Test   Tested RF Cables

Jarid Feldner | Inside Sales

972-980-9876 x 7852

E  jarid.feldner@testforce.com 

Testforce USA, Inc.

15020 Beltway Drive

Addison, TX 75001

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,411 Views)

@ronwjohnson wrote:

Hello ALARM Members,

Sam invited Testforce to your Jan. 19th meeting in Golden. Testforce is NI’s Authorized North America Technical Distributor and their largest distributor worldwide.  I'm the local Technical Account Manager and Jarid Feldner is my Inside Sales partner.  I look forward to meeting you, learning more about and supporting the ALARM community.  

Looking forward to meeting you Ron!  (I started my career at NI in sales in CO in 1993)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,398 Views)

Sorry I cannot make it this evening. Hope someone could double up his/her food if already ordered. I look forward to seeing the post seminar records. Best,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,382 Views)