From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Mastermind Group

I'm thinking of starting a LabVIEW Mastermind group.  It would be a small group of developers/architects dedicated to helping each other grow and get better at our craft. 

Currently, we do have our "office hours" at Luckys but I am envisioning something more formal and more directed where each month we dive deep into some topic. I'm thinking perhaps a monthly lesson and then we go implement it and come back 2 weeks later to share lessons learned. It might also include some personal coaching and some exclusive online content.  There would probably be some small cost associated with it. I haven't worked out all the details yet.

If any of you have any interest, I am conducting a survey. Here is a link with more infomation:

https://www.subscribepage.com/s0s6w7

If you have any interest at all I would appreciate it if you would go to the link and enter your email address and I will send you the survey.

thanks

Sam

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
Message 1 of 1
(2,418 Views)