From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git with LabVIEW

Git came up in the discussions at yesterday's meeting so I thought I'd share some resources I'm familiar with.  I do not personally use git much, except for one personal project, so I am not a good resource for it.  However, Fabiola at Delacor has some videos on youtube specifically talking about git and LabVIEW.  I found a few right off the bat, though I have not yet watched them.

This one, Merging and Comparing LabVIEW code with Hg or Git, is a recording of a presentation she gave.  It seems like this will hit on the discussion from last night about diff'ing and merging.

For more of an introduction, this video seems fitting.

Delacor has a playlist on Youtube with all their videos relating to source code control.

There's a new resource discussed at the CLA Summit last week designed to collect a bunch of resources regarding LabVIEW over on Lava now with a section on source code control as well (which points to at least some of what I've laid out here).

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,115 Views)