Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't miss out on the new Advanced Architectures in LabVIEW course - Oct 26th

Hi everyone.  NI just released the new Advanced course and is holding it in Golden on Oct 26th-28th.  Also it will be followed by the new Managing Software Engineering in LabVIEW!  Unfortunately only 1 person is signed up and NI may cancel.  If you or someone you know is interested, sign up ASAP.  Also, I'd be happy to field any question about the courses.

Nancy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,162 Views)

I just checked the schedule and it's no longer on there.  I assume it's been canceled then?

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,942 Views)

I didn't see it on the schedule either.  Will it be rescheduled?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,942 Views)

I should have posted earlier, but I did hear late last week that these two classes were canceled.  But if we can get 3 or more people to commit to it, we can get another scheduled.

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,942 Views)

Indeed!!!  All we need is 3 students (paying - CPIs can audit for free I think) to hold a Regional Class.  That means we'd also ideally need to coordinate to hold it at CSM on a week when the room is not in use.  I cannot wait to teach this course in CO and can make room on my calendar for most anytime that works for a group here in CO!!!  This is also an excellent course for on-site training.

Right now I'm teaching the OOP course in Detoit.  I taught the Advanced Course here a few weeks ago. The students were eager to learn about OOP.  So with 3 committed students, NI added it to the calendar and with a 3 week notice we gained 2 more students!!  (OOP is also an excellent course.)

So you all let me know.  Once we have 2-3 people who really can commit, I'll start the ball rolling!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,942 Views)