Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for presenters - Denver CLD Summit 2017

Hello all,

We are looking for presenters for the CLD summit held in Denver on October 31 this year.  The theme will be along the lines of playing well with others - developing applications for operation across platforms that might require thinking outside the LabVIEW box.  Some suggested topics might be 

• Developing applications utilizing web based guis
  • Architecting systems in the era of the maker board
  • Managing large, cross-platform projects
  • Integrating existing code-bases into a LabVIEW application
  • Managing your LabVIEW codebase for broad distribution

We are interested in your presentation even if you don't think it might fit with this theme - chances are that there are aspects that will apply, so let us know if you are interested.

If presenting seems like too much, we are also looking for some that might be interested in participating in a panel talk (topic is TBD so suggestions are welcome).  In either case, keep in mind that participating in these events will go towards recertification.

And if you lack time for any of these options, we would still love to hear from you - is there something that you think might be interesting for a panel talk or a presentation?  Do know you someone you would like to nominate for a talk or who be good for a panel?

If you would like to respond, please feel free to drop a line here or send a direct message to Sam Taggart or myself Matt Richardson.

Cheers. 

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,577 Views)

Hello fellow ALARMers,

We are less than 2 weeks away from the CLD summit and are desperately seeking at least one more presenter!  If you have any inclination, please contact myself via this thread or email or even a private message here on ni.com.  And, if you would like to present but don't have any clue as to what to present, we have some presentations that have been prepared by the lovely folks at NI for you!  This means that all you have to do is stand up and speak in a monotone voice the words that they have generated for you!  So, what is your excuse??!!  Sign up now!

Cheers, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,470 Views)

Matt/Sam,

Lately I've been doing some digital signal processing work, particularly focused on something called the Goertzel algorithm, which allows computation of specific frequency components of DFTs.  I know this isn't in the list of presentations you're looking for, but I'd be happy to put something together for the CLD summit.

Bill Raskob

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,442 Views)