Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Presentations for Sept 20

It's that time again when arm twisting happens. We have one brave volunteer for the September meeting - will you be number two? Yes! Just send me a message with your awesome topic and we'll get you added to the schedule.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(6,668 Views)

Notice! There has been a date change for the meeting and it will now take place on Sept. 18! See you there, then.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,657 Views)

Just to clarify, the "Upcoming Meetings" shows the Sep. 18th meeting at the NI Training center but clicking on the date shows it at Colorado School of Mines. Guessing it is at the NI Training Center?

Ed Dickens - Certified LabVIEW Architect - DISTek Integration, Inc. - NI Certified Alliance Partner
Using the Abort button to stop your VI is like using a tree to stop your car. It works, but there may be consequences.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,628 Views)

Yes, as the table says it is at the NI center. Tim is out all week, but we'll get the event updated. Thanks for pointing that out!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,615 Views)

Hi - I have a topic for the next LUG - simple automated optical inspection.  Please let me know if interested. - Regards - -Leah

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,594 Views)

Leah - I think that would be great! Is "Simple Automated Optical Inspection" the title you'd like to use?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,591 Views)

yeah sounds great! Sorry I'm going to miss it.

Sam Taggart
CLA, CPI, CTD, LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
Read about my thoughts on Software Development at sasworkshops.com/blog
GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(6,589 Views)

Yes - that works!

@jleeman wrote:

Leah - I think that would be great! Is "Simple Automated Optical Inspection" the title you'd like to use?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,586 Views)

Hi all,

Here's my presentation materials from this evening: https://github.com/jrleeman/LabViewS3_Alarm2018

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,408 Views)

Hi All - attached is the AOI presentation from last night's meeting.  Enjoy! - Leah

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,405 Views)