From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Denver - ALARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Presentations: ALARM Meeting September 17th

Hello all,

Once again it is that time.  I need several people to step up and be a hero and provide a presentation or topic for discussion at the upcoming ALARM meeting.  If you have something on your mind that you want to talk about with respect to all things LabVIEW-y, then I encourage you to come forward.  At this point,we have about two and a half weeks to prepare so this should be more than enough time (and let's be honest, you know you are going to throw this thing together the night before any way, amiright??).  So please, please...don't make me come to you directly and beg; respond here or send me an email.  I am looking to have an agenda together by the end of this week, so get up here and avoid the rush!! Remember, all presentation will count toward future re-certification.

Cheers, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,413 Views)

Oh my!  Look at all of this empty!  Please - there are currently 185 registered members here - can several of you step forward to present?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,394 Views)

Hello all,

So, now I will be coming to you I guess...

m

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,383 Views)

So, I have sent some of you all a private message - please respond as soon as possible.  Thanks, Matt

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,370 Views)