A

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

How I set the YScale.Offset?

Some time I set the YScale to Autoscale,but when my data overflow,it didn't Autoscale to a suitable scale,so I dicide to used the Offset to set set it .But I got something I don't know how to do.As I draw this code.I got confused. sometime I did't work as I imagine to set the offset to close the data .but sometime the datas show on the graph are lager than the data.if the data is 15,the offset is 10,why sometime I got 25 on the graph as the picture below?How can I got 15 on the graph and the offset is 10?

捕获.PNG捕获2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,401 Views)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How I set the YScale.Offset?

I change to set set the YScale.RngStart but the result is the same .anyone know about this ?

Message 2 of 6
(2,098 Views)

or have I  minus the offset than get the result to the graph?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,098 Views)

it turn out to be a bad idea.A last i fix it .I set the offset and give data to the graph a the same time.than it do not show the wrong data on the graph.is this a bug?

捕获3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,098 Views)

I just want to know about how to set yscale to start from a data i want...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,098 Views)

Hi,

The NI Community Hub is actually a location for questions/support on using the NI Community.

I think you will have a lot more luck if you post this question to the NI Discussion Forums:http://forums.ni.com/ - there is a very active community on the forums that may be able to provide some help.

I hope that helps! Good luck getting things working!

Alberto

NI Community Team

Message 6 of 6
(2,098 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.