From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

[IDLE] தமிழினி

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Properties from the main sequence for multiple sub sequences in teststand

I have a main sequence. In that sequence there are 2 other sequences.Each sequence has its own sub sequences... I have to export the properties of the limit tests inside the subsequences in the 3rd layer. I tried import/export tool and it doesen't show the subsequences inside the subsequence in the drop down list. Any way to do it?

Thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,928 Views)

Hi Raj,

Could you please share the sequence file.

The import and export properties should work fine.

Please go to Tools -> Import/Export Properties -> Export -> Property selector 

and give all sequences in  Select Sequence Drop down list. You will get all the values of the sequences you used in the sequence file.

2. If you tried the same as mentioned above and still its not reflecting in your report, then try disabling on the fly reporting option.

prsricharan_0-1597376131400.png

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,881 Views)

Attached is my sequence file.. MCU_CB Sample is my main sequence. My requirement is to have the property file to load in the Main Sequence editor.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,825 Views)