Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Error -1074118647 occurred at niUSRP Fetch Rx Data (CDB WDT).gvi

English version:

Hi everyone, 

I am currently using Labview communication 2.0.

I started with the simple examples TX / RX continuous async.

I encounter a problem when a want to fetch some data at the RX side of my USRP communication channel. 

For example, when I want to send 10200 bits at the TX side (using qam modulation, roll off factor of 1) and I want to fetch 20400 samples at the RX side, I often encounter this message:

"Error -1074118647 occurred at niUSRP Fetch Rx Data (CDB WDT).gvi

Overflow: an internal receive buffer has filled before the data could be returned. Consider reducing the I/Q rate, increasing the Fetch rate, or increasing the number of samples per Fetch. The recommended number of samples per Fetch is a multiple of 1020"

What does it mean?  My IQ rate is 1e6 , but what is the fetch rate? the number of sample per fetch? 

Thanks in advance.

French version:

Bonjour,

J'utilise Labview communication 2.0. J'ai commencé un projet sur base de l'exemple TX / RX continuous async pour les USRP host. J'ai souvent un problème que je ne comprend pas à la réception. J'obtiens ce message d'erreur.

"Overflow: an internal receive buffer has filled before the data could be returned. Consider reducing the I/Q rate, increasing the Fetch rate, or increasing the number of samples per Fetch. The recommended number of samples per Fetch is a multiple of 1020"

J'envois 10200 bits à TX , je demande de display 20400 samples à RX. Mon IQ rate est de 1e6, j'utilise une modulation QAM et un roll off factor de 1.

A quoi correspond ce fecth rate? ce number of samples per fetch?

Merci d'avance

0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 1
2 151 Visites