PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pxie-5186 front panel label

Do anyone know where I can get a replacement front panel label for a PXIe-5186? Ive got one that has a bid gash in it and it looks terrible. the card works just fine. the front of it just looks real bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,858 Views)

Sorry to hear about the gash, reichenbach!  If you decide to pursue the route of an RMA, this webpage gives details how to initiate that process: http://www.ni.com/services/repair.htm

Alternatively, a visual of the front panel for all of our digitizers/oscilloscopes can be found in the help file for, "NI High-Speed Digitizers" under the topic, Devices.

Michael L.
Sales Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,844 Views)

Thanks for the response! I dont really want to have to send the unit in. It does need repair, I just need to replace the front panel, or just get a new front panel sticker? Can NI make an exception for me? Or at least give me a quote for the replacement sticker? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,842 Views)

I am not sure about the details for regarding a quote, you can call National Instruments customer service representatives at 866-275-6964.  They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Michael L.
Sales Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,696 Views)