From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading two tones signal from a TDMS file on VSG

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to download two tones signal  data from a TDMS file on VSG  but I get  error .I used NI example to download the data but the error comes from my TDMS file which I used the attachment  is code to generate this TDMS file. 

The error is channel coded is invalid. 

Could you please help me  ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,822 Views)

I think the problem is related to NI_RF_IQRate because my TDMS file does not have the NI_RF_IQRate    

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,802 Views)

Waiting for your help  guys 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,744 Views)

Hello,

I have managed to create a different vi by modifying an example. I hope that this will answer your question. If this works for you, please check this as the correct answer. 

Kind regards,

Razvan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,719 Views)

Thanks for your help but the TDMS file format is not right .I have attached TDMS which has the right format. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,712 Views)

Please describe me what is it that are you trying to achieve. You have a waveform signal. What data do you need to be saved in tdms and how? Make a proper description of what is your goal. Add code and images if you think that would help for understanding. 

Regards,

R

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,667 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sattam

Thanks for your help.I need to generate TDMS for  two tones signal similar to the attachment file which has LTE waveform. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,590 Views)