From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase the size of a multi column list box

Hello,

I'm trying to resize the objects of my front panel as the application window resolution is different from the developer screen resolution. 

I have managed to do it for numeric indicators, strings, buttons and combo box. However I am not able to it for arrays and multi column list boxes. When I resize the multi column list box the number of elements are increasing. But, I want the number of cells to be the same and the size of each cell to increase along with the font size. 

I am trying to do this programmatically by acquiring the screen resolution using property nodes. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,682 Views)

Hope you are using SIZE Property to change the Object Dynamically in that case even the Cell size can also be changed proportional to Object and in case of MCL the Active Cell needs to be Changed dynamically to make sure all the cells are in same size

It will be good to share the piece of code you tried for better suggestion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,652 Views)

Getting the ratiosGetting the ratiosMultiplying the new ratioMultiplying the new ratioUsing the subVIUsing the subVI

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,637 Views)

Pls do share code or code snippet not the image, nothing can be done with image other than viewing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,632 Views)

The codes are not clean as it is still in the development phase. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,625 Views)