Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plan to make a new OOP online course from NI?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

In the last two years we got lots of new shiny updated online course materials/content. Like Core 1-2-3, etc. I feel that the object oriented programming training could also get a new updated/better version...is there such plan at NI?

My problem is that, I find this particular course (version 2012) not really useful to learn and understand OOP. Most of the OOP resources for LabVIEW (by others or by NI) which I find are either too complex to start with, or too simple to be useful...

Thanks for info!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,745 Views)

Hi Blokk,

I'm checking with our online training team for you to see if updated course material is in works. I will update you as soon as I find out some information. 

Best Regards,

Kristi Martinez

NI Community Support

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
Message 2 of 5
(2,708 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Blokk

Hi Blokk,

I have some information for you. The OOP course is in their backlog of courses to be updated. However, OOP will not be updated in the near future as they are working through their backlog of course updates. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our Online Training team at OnlineTraining@ni.com for further assistance.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,690 Views)

Would have been nice to get some new OOP content, but i guess the NXG is the main priority recently...

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,684 Views)

You're welcome.

Best Regard,

Kristi Martinez

NI Community Support

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos