Example Code

M-PSK Demodulator

Products and Environment

This section reflects the products and operating system used to create the example.

To download NI software, including the products shown below, visit ni.com/downloads.

Software

• LabVIEW

Code and Documents

Attachment

Description

Software Requirements:

LabVIEW FPGA 2010

LabVIEW FPGA RF Communications Library 3.0 available on NI-Labs

Hardware Requirements:

PXIe-7965R

PXIe-5663 or later

This example show how to use the M-PSK demodulator and bit error rate measurement VIs in the library.

The baseband signal is obtained from the RF signal analyser and sent to the FlexRIO using peer to peer streaming for demodulation.

The symbol rate, modulation type, matched filter coefficients, expected PN order can be configured from the host.

To calculate bit error rate, the transmitted bit sequence should correspond to a Galois field PN sequence.

See M-PSK Modulator for more details.

Example code from the Example Code Exchange in the NI Community is licensed with the MIT license.

Comments
Xiaowei_Liu
on

Do this tookit and demo work???

When i re-complied this FPGA vi ,i got error information"ERROR:ConstraintSystem:58 - Constraint <INST
   "*TimeLoopCoreFromRioClk40ToRioClk40Derived4x5D2MHz*HandshakeSLV_Ackx*iLclSto
   redData*" TNM =
   TNM_iLclStoredData_TimeLoopCoreFromRioClk40ToRioClk40Derived4x5D2MHz*Handshak
   eSLV_Ackx;> [Puma20Top.ucf(881)]: INST
   "*TimeLoopCoreFromRioClk40ToRioClk40Derived4x5D2MHz*HandshakeSLV_Ackx*iLclSto"!

What's wrong with me??

And my complier environment:

labview:labview2010 SP1(sample Chinese)

driver:NI-RIO 3.6.1

complier worker:ISE 11.5

PS:email:xiaowei.liu@ni.com

Vinay_Kumar
on

Hi Liu,

This demo example should work without any compile, if there are no changes done to the fpga code.

You can send me the screenshot to my email or post it on the RIO/ LVFPGA forums.

--Vinay

Latyp
on

Sorry! But i can't understand what chanel name must be set in point 9.

HustLiliAn
on

1.png

whether the output of this VI is symbols , or samples of symbols ?